We welcome submissions from both photographers and cosplayers under the following guidelines:
- Images can be in colour or black & white.
- Images should be high-resolution jpeg (300dpi, with at least 250px on the longest side).
- The page dimensions for the magazine are 8.5"x11" portrait or 17"x11" landscape. Cropping may occur. Where possible, please ensure the images are to these sizes.
- Please submit the majority of your images in the portrait (vertical) format.
- Landscape (horizontal) images can be submitted. But as central parts of the image will be concealed by the bookbinding, please ensure the main focus of the image is not in the centre.
- The images should not be watermarked.
- Images should be submitted through WeTransfer - Not Dropbox or GoogleDrive. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can submit between 1 and 10 images per issue. Do not submit hundreds of images and ask us to choose.
- All credits should be included with your submission.
Shoots or events
- The "events" section of the magazine is suitable for submission of single images of a particular cosplay/cosplayer. As well as providing the credit information for the photographer, model, digital artist, and anyone else involved, please state the event where the image was taken
- The "shoots" section of the magazine is more suitable for organised shoots. Please submit between three and five images from the same shoot.
Cover images are taken from the best submissions. For a cover image, we are looking for clean and clear images usually showing just the face & shoulders, or half body. Studio shots are preferred for their uncluttered backgrounds.
Within two weeks of making your submission, you will be notified which of the images have been accepted for publication.
We will email you asking for a signed release. If you are not the copyright holder (ie the photographer), then you will need them to sign the release and send it in.
This publication is not made for profit. It is a gallery to showcase the work of UK cosplayers and photographers.
Being a print-on-demand magazine we do not give away print copies, but a low-res PDF will be available for free. If this is unacceptable then do not submit images to the magazine
As with most print on demand magazines, the price per issue is high, as we don't order or print in bulk.